Sports & Activities
Join the biggest splashing event this coming September, the PIC Saipan International Point Break!
Email Keoni.Ichihara@picsaipan.com for more information.
Clubmates - Your Ambassadors of Fun!
Masters at the art of recreation, our international staff of energetic Clubmates (animators) are here to make your vacation in Saipan safe, fun and unforgettable. Their smiles will make you feel at home in our tropical island paradise as you try your hand at everything from windsurfing or snorkelling in Saipan to watersliding.
Under the watchful eye of the Clubmates, our guests learn the sporting fundamentals in the luxury of our spectacular facilities. Perhaps you would enjoy the variety of sports lessons or join fun-filled activities at PIC Saipan such as water aerobics or our popular Kids’ Club program? Or maybe you just want help finding the shade of a willing ocean front coconut tree for your afternoon nap? Whatever your vacation dream, our friendly Clubmates are your personal ambassadors of fun activities in Saipan that await you at Pacific Islands Club.
Daily Sports, Entertainment & Activities Schedule
- Fitness Center Open (06:00-22:00)
- Beach Activities Center Open (09:00-18:00)
- Kids Lounge Open (09:00-17:00)
- Kids Club Open (09:00-17:00, AM Sign in 09:00-10:00, PM Sign in 13:00-14:00)
- Lazy River/Lap Pool Open (09:00-17:00)
- Main Pool Open (09:00-22:00 or 23:00 seasonal)
- Sharing Seeds Open (09:00-1000)
- Siheky Pool Open (09:00-17:00)
- Tennis Center Open (09:00-20:00 or 21:00 seasonal)
- Free Scuba Introduction in Pool (10:00-12:00) (TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE)
- Kids Windsurfing Lesson begins at 10:00
- Point Break Open (10:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00)
- Windsurfing Lesson begins at 11:00
- Archery/Golf Center Open (14:00-18:00)
- Climbing Wall Open (14:00-18:00)
- Sailing begins at 14:00 (by reservation, tide dependent)
- Water Aerobics begins at 14:00
- Clubmate Activity from 15:00-16:00
- Kids Tennis Lesson begins at 15:00
- Sailing begins at 15:00 (by reservation, tide dependent)
- Snorkel Tour with Clubmate begins at 15:00 (seasonal)
- Beginner Tennis Lesson begins at 16:00
- Sailing begins at 16:00 (by reservation, seasonal, tide dependent)
- Clubmate Activity from 16:00-17:00
- Laser Tag opens from 16:00-18:00 (selected days of the week, weather permitting)
- Hitting Partner begins at 17:00
- PM Show starts at 20:30 nightly
All scheduled activities and lessons are subject to change, particularly during inclement weather, and scheduled maintenance.
Sports & Activities at PIC Saipan
PIC’s Waterpark and Riverpark will delight your playful senses! Try the Point Break Flowrider (Bodysurfing wave machine), where you can bodyboard on rushing waves, or the Lazy River circle, where you can lap the pool every 15 minutes just by drifting with the current. For a change of pace if you dare, slide down our water slides, some 60 feet long. How about playing an exciting game of survival with friends?
Run to one of our newest attractions in Saipan, the Laser Tag Park to outscore your opponents with a laser gun. Plan to make your stay a long one if you hope to conquer the 60+ marine and land sports and activities in PIC Saipan, including diving, wall climbing, tennis, billiards, archery, windsurfing, outrigger canoe and much more. Lessons are available for beginners.
- Beach Games
- Beach Volleyball
- Climbing Wall
- Game Room
- Golf Driving Range
- Half Court Basketball
- Kids’ Club
- Kids’ Splash Pool
- Lap Pool
- Laser Tag Park**
- Lazy River
- Mini Golf
- Outrigger Canoe
- Point Break Wave Machine
- Scuba dive introductory lesson
- Standup Paddleboard
- Table Tennis
- Water Aerobics
- Water Basketball
* Children under 11 years and under may participate in Archery when accompanied by an adult.
** Children 8 years and older may participate.
Our goal is to ensure that you enjoy your time exactly as you wish in the Mariana Islands. Make the resort experience in Saipan your very own at the Pacific Islands Club.